Lines of programming language code that are inserted into your site through tag managers, such as Google Tag Manager, and designed to analyze user behavior within the page. The tagging process allows this information to be analyzed through platforms such as Google Analytics, which enables data visualization and analysis.
This way, it becomes possible to:
- Measure whether your online communication is effective or not;
- Understand how your website's usability and performance works;
- Understand your target audience's consumer profile;
- Improve user experience;
- Facilitate and improve the planning and work of the marketing digital;
- Transform more and more leads into consumers of your product or service.
And in order for our clients to have access to the most viable option, according to their strategy, we offer this service in two ways.
Single/One-off deliveries: we create the entire set-up of the analytics platform or validate the site's current tagging, reviewing everything you've already done and offering improvements.
Recurring deliveries: We organize, analyze, interpret data to gain insights into your business, and apply those ideas.